Board Game News Roundup: New Offerings From Plaid Hat Games and VPG
- Plaid Hat Games has announced a new game called City of Remnants. This game looks like a really interesting Area Control game, where players are recruiting gang members from a general pool and using them to gain influence over the city. Meanwhile, they’ll have to contend with other players, central alien guards, and build up small production facilities to help pull them to the top. Hit the link here for more info or check out this first look at the gang members you’ll be able to recruit in the game.
- Plaid Hat Games has also announced a Bioshock: Infinity tie in game, titled The Siege of Columbia. While I eagerly await to hear more about the game, what we do know is that there are a great deal of minis in the game. And it’s Bioshock themed… and produced by Plaid Hat Games. Need we say more?
- Attention Sentinels fans! If you have not already popped on the latest expansion for Sentinels of the Multiverse : Shattered Timelines, this is your two week notice! Loads of goodies have already been added to the pot, with only one final stretch goal remaining. For $30 USD, you’ll get the new expansion, bonus tokens, 7 promo heroes (Visionary and the Freedom Six), a new villain (The Assistant) and a bonus environment. There’s now a “villain” that we will apparently have to save (and yes, time travel and alter egos are involved. It’s all rather complicated…). Check her out below.
- To help appease your inner wargamer, we have VPG’s Market Garden: Nijmegen Bridge, now available in a deluxe boxed set here.
- VPG is also rolling out one for the non-wargamers. Here we have a nifty-looking wordplay game called Vie. Check out the details and ordering info here.