Minecraft 1.1 Released
By the time you read this it’ll already be old news, but I feel a little bad about my public breakup with Minecraft, so I’m giving it a little time in the sun.
Not that it needs it.
The main list of features, besides bug fixes and tweaks, is as follows:
- Bow Enchantments
- Golden Apple recipe
- New language translations.
- Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
- Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
- Added spawn eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)
- Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
- Removed collision box from ladders
- Sheep eat grass and regain their wool